|Members||State Staff||Publications||Staff||Site Map|
Background Information Form for
New State Directors of Adult Education
Welcome to the NAEPDC Peer Mentoring Program. Please take a few moments to answer the questions below. Your responses will allow us to match you with the most appropriate peer mentor.
1. How long have you been serving as the state director?
2. Prior to this position, describe the job and responsibilities you were handling.
3. What state agency hosts your adult education program (e.g., Department of Education, College System, Workforce Development Agency)?
4. Demographics of your state program:
a. # of students served annually:
b. # of grantees:
c. # of local program administrators:
d. # of full-time instructors:
e. # of part-time instructors:
5. State staff and funding:
a. # of state professional staff (including contracted vendors with state responsibility):
b. Amount of AEFLA federal allocation:
c. Amount of state allocation:
d. Other funding sources:
a. Did your state meet all of its performance standards last year?
b. If not, which ones did you not meet?
7. What do you feel is the greatest challenge/s you are currently facing in your job as state director?
Please fax (317-233-0859) or email your responses to Jeff Carter
Contact us: ,Jeff Carter,Executive
Director; 444 North Capitol Street, NW; Suite 422; Washington, DC 20001